Why Should your Company consider an Integrated Audio/Video System?
Deciding on an integrated audio/video system is an important decision for a company, and any decision needs to be focused on the needs of each customer. The solution developed should enhance corporate performance with a planned, strategic approach to audio/video communications across your entire enterprise. The system could include any of the following solutions:
Company-wide video and integrated video conferencing
A/V control systems and touch panels
Lighting controls systems
Digital lecture recording systems
Computer presentation technologies
Overhead paging systems
Digital satellite or Internet radio
Audio and sound reinforcement system
The benefits of adding an integrated audio/video system to your office will provide these added benefits:
- High visual representation for your organization on all sites
- Control your audio/video and push content when and where you need it
- Reliable storage solution that can backup audio/video data safely and securely
- Reduced travel costs
Planning an integrated audio/video system installation should include the following phases:
Needs Analysis and Design
- Needs analysis to help identify functional and technical requirements for the system to be installed. This stage would include the design and scope of work documents to ensure the identified requirements are reflected in the final solution.
- This where you develop a detailed system and facility analysis. The critical milestones, scheduling, system requirements, and client expectations are re-addressed at this phase. This stage should be where any final revisions are incorporated and communicated with the client.
Staging and Fabrication
- This phase will include the ordering of equipment, fabrication and wiring, programming, and system pre-testing to assure the equipment is in proper working order.
- Site installation is performed by a team of experienced and certified Project Managers and installation technicians, as required.
Support and Training
- After installation, the system is thoroughly tested with the client and the client is then fully trained on the system. The system will only be effective if it meets the customer expectations and requirements.
Summary of What to Consider before You Install an Integrated Audio/Video System
Planning is essential for a successful A/V system installation to meet a client’s requirements and expectations. Spend the time to consider not what you need now but where the system’s requirements may be in the future. Plan for growth because if you don’t, it could be a costly mistake.
Get in Touch with FiberPlus
FiberPlus has been providing data communication solutions for over 25 years in the Mid Atlantic Market for a number of different markets. What began as a cable installation company for Local Area Networks has grown into a leading provider of innovative technology solutions improving the way our customers communicate. Our solutions now include:
- Structured Cabling
- Electronic Security Systems
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Public Safety DAS
- Audio/Visual Services
- Support Services
- Specialty Systems
- Design/Build Services
FiberPlus promises the communities in which we serve that we will continue to expand and evolve as new technology is introduced within the telecommunications industry.
Have any questions? Interested in one of our services? Call FiberPlus today 800-394-3301, email us at email@example.com, or visit our contact page.