While FiberPlus is a certified installer and designer of Sumitomo Future Flex Air Blown Fiber, few of our customers understand the list of benefits they can expect from air blown fiber. Consider these benefits to gain a better understanding of air blown fiber.
Customers can expect the following benefits:
- The ability to optimize your conduit space to then control your network capacity. This also allows you to keep tabs on your space for future network expansions.
- The ability to blow fiber bundles efficiently and quickly in areas that are secure, hard to reach, and have limited access.
- The ability to control the capacity of your network, scale your network, and meet your bandwidth requirements without sacrificing your budget or labor.
- The ability to reuse your old fiber to use in a different application within your network. This is because the bundles can be blown quickly and replaced easily.
- The ability to plan ahead for projects in a matter of days in comparison to the months or years it would take in the past.
- The ability to install the fiber without interrupting the network operations of your facility, which can help eliminate downtime and construction permits.
- The ability to easily manage changes, additions, and expansions to your network without any additional costs or the guesswork of laying “dark” optical fiber.
- The ability to no longer stress over obsolete fiber installation that will no longer meet the requirement of your growing network.
FiberPlus has been providing data communication services for a number of different markets through fiber optics since 1992. What began as a cable installation company for Local Area Networks has grown into a top telecommunications business that can provide the Richmond, VA, Baltimore, MD, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia areas with a number of different services. These services now include:
- Structured Cabling
- Electronic Security Systems
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Audio/Visual Services
- Support Services
- Specialty Systems
- Design/Build Services
FiberPlus promises the communities in which we serve that we will continue to expand and evolve as new technology is introduced within the telecommunications industry.
Have any questions? Interested in one of our services? Call FiberPlus today 800-394-3301, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our contact page.
Do you enjoy clicking “Like” and “Follow?” Be sure to click on our official Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages today!