Fiber monitoring the optical fiber infrastructure is essential to provide constantly reliable service. Network operators need to be able to resolve problems when they arise quickly. Investing in a fiber monitoring system will deliver critical capabilities that reduce the time for the service teams to pinpoint the repair area – saving time, labor, and operations costs.
The Purpose of Reliable Fiber Networks
There was an increase in video conferencing during the pandemic, a technology that consumes high levels of reliable bandwidth. Unlike other industries, the Internet backbone performed well as expected. It delivered equivalent average speeds compared to previous years in the face of excessive demand. Creating those excellent performance and reliability levels enforced long hours for the network maintenance teams.
While many businesses, municipalities, and schools are starting to return to their regular operations, others have rotated to include continuous remote working and learning alternatives. As network demand appears to be easing back to low levels in several areas, it will be essential for these companies to continue investing in technologies that ensure the high performance and reliability of their fiber network.
Selecting the Ideal Fiber Monitoring Solution Vendor
We understand that finding the right vendor for fiber monitoring can be challenging. It is vital to focus on specifics, value, and support among the many options in the market. You know precisely what kind of performance monitoring solution you should be searching for. What other factors should you take into consideration?
- Choose a proven industry-leading business that supports its equipment with a guarantee. A self-assured company in their products will provide a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Excellent support is a required characteristic of the fiber monitoring solution company you choose to purchase from. Tech support should always be available 24/7 to quickly solve problems and maintain your network running.
- Select a company that has what you need. Do not settle for products that don’t meet your specifications. Also, find a business that will work beyond to fulfill your needs as a customer.
Get in Touch with FiberPlus
FiberPlus has been providing data communication solutions for over 25 years in the Mid-Atlantic Region for a number of different markets. What began as a cable installation company for Local Area Networks has grown into a leading provider of innovative technology solutions improving the way our customers communicate and keeping them secure. Our solutions now include:
- Structured Cabling (Fiberoptic, Copper and Coax for inside and outside plant networks)
- Electronic Security Systems (Access Control & CCTV Solutions)
- Wireless Access Point installations
- Public Safety DAS – Emergency Call Stations
- Audio/Video Services (Intercoms and Display Monitors)
- Support Services
- Specialty Systems
- Design/Build Services
- UL2050 Certifications and installations for Secure Spaces
FiberPlus promises the communities in which we serve that we will continue to expand and evolve as new technology is introduced within the telecommunications industry.