The Right Company, the Right Time
Our Company-wide commitment to providing the best value and highest quality craftsmanship starts with FiberPlus, Inc. employees. We recruit to maintain a dedicated workforce of customer-driven individuals whose skills and abilities contribute daily to the success of the Company. Technology, innovation, design and solutions are key contributors to our ability to exceed customer expectations. FiberPlus, Inc. depends on the technical expertise and superb performance of its employees.
NO JOBS FOUND
Disclaimer: Each submission is for consideration for the Individual job posting.If you wish to be considered for other job opportunities you must submit a resume to each specific job posting of interest.
If you have any difficulty using our online system, you may contact Human Resources about your interest in employment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (301)317-3300. Fax (301)317-8585.
FiberPlus Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FiberPlus Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.
FiberPlus, Inc. offers eligible employees an attractive benefits package including health care coverage, tuition assistance, 401(k) and much more. Please see below for more details on some of the specific benefit plan options:
Paid Time Off
FiberPlus, Inc. offers employees generous paid time off benefits including, but not limited to, paid holidays, vacation accrual and sick/personal time.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
FiberPlus, Inc. offers comprehensive, high-quality medical, dental and vision care options for employees and their immediate families.
The Company provides all employees with basic life insurance at no cost. In addition to enrollment in the Company-paid life insurance plan, employees are given the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance for themselves, spouse, and/or dependent children.
Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
FiberPlus, Inc. employees can elect to enroll in Short Term and/or Long Term Disability plans for themselves at group rates.
The FiberPlus, Inc. 401(k) plan helps employees invest in their future by building financial resources for retirement. Eligible employees have the option to enroll and contribute through payroll deduction.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides our employees and their dependents access to assistance with childcare, eldercare, adoption, relationships and financial issues.
Continuing education is a valuable tool which employees can use to increase their knowledge and skills, and to improve their position within the Company. FiberPlus, Inc. offers Tuition Assistance to encourage and reward employees who show a commitment to continuing education.
Our Mission Statement
To assist and advise our customers in their migration to advanced technologies by providing the best value and highest quality integrated design and installation, and in so doing, earn the trust and respect necessary to maintain long term relationships.
Our Core Values
1. Fostering Teamwork
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Treat customers and coworkers with respect and fairness
- Be open to the ideas and opinions of others
- Company wide commitment to every project
- Provide continuing education and training
- Embrace change and explore emerging technologies
- Evaluate alternative designs and solutions
- Be inquisitive, ask questions
3. Being Accountable
- Take responsibility for your own actions
- Respond promptly to customers' needs and expectations
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a part of the solution
- Always ask, "What can I do to help?"
- Take pride in providing quality craftsmanship
- Go above and beyond to do it right the first time
- Share our customers' sense of urgency
- Provide the highest standards and best value solutions
- Maintain a stable workforce of dedicated professionals
- Require total honesty and integrity in all we do
- Establish long-term relationships through mutual trust